Who doesn’t love quinoa? It’s nutty healthy texture that is as good warm in a pilaf, part of a soup or cold in a salad. This week we tried out Organika®’s Organic Quinoa Powder. This product is a no brainer. It has a neutral taste and can easily be added to dishes without suspicion. We liked that it is so versatile.
What we liked about it:
- We boosted a morning smoothie’s nutrition power with it
- Easily can be hidden in foods for picky children
- We made this ‘bread‘ recipe and used it to reduce the crumbly nature. BTW this is a delicious recipe that you have to try.
- It is a digestible protein that is easy to add into food for kids and seniors
- It contains L-lysine which is an immune booster
Organika points out that it is:
- Great source of amino acids for muscle growth and repair, without high saturated fat content.
- Chalk full of vitamins and minerals as co-factors for good health maintenance.
- Gelatinized, powdered form makes for a versatile product that can be used in smoothies, baked goods, etc.
Take a look at this nutrient profile!
You can buy Organika®’s Organic Quinoa Powder here